Good Afternoon, Floyd,

Glad you liked it! thanks for those real kind words.

And you are right...I did mix this one as thought it were a Country or Folk tune, where lyric and story are king. But in Rock, it's more the beat and melody. I've already made a note of your suggestions for my next Rock mix. I have a couple of others, mostly with Di doing female lead, that I'll revisit and dial the vocal back and the percussions and bass up. The bass and drums are the "booty movers" on most Rock songs.

I did first and second part harmonies on this cut (duplicated the 2nd part, so it's on there twice). But I think you are right... loading that chorus up with more voice would give it a better Rock feel.

I appreciate all your feedback. Never hesitate to offer constructive criticism on any of our songs. The only way to improve is to be shown where you've fallen short or took a wrong turn somewhere along the way. I'll be 68 years old in March and I find I'm still learning as much now as I did when I was young.

Thanks again, my friend! Wishing you everything good.

Al (and Di)

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops