Dean,

Al here...Di is napping, along with our new puppy, Lucy. It's always been my thought that superfluous comments don't really mean that much. it's the heartfelt, honest ones that do. So, I think it's good that all the comments you've received are, indeed, heartfelt.

As far as us stirring things up on the boards, we enjoy posting our songs and getting honest feedback. There is a ton of talent here and we strive to employ all the wise advice imparted to us. I mentioned to Floyd on another thread that I'll be 68 years old in March and I find myself learning just as much now as I did when I was young.

I've written about 650 songs myself and co-written about 125 songs. I am in the process of redoing many of those older songs with BIAB. I had very poor software in the past but BIAB has opened a whole new threshold for our music. I could post a new one every couple of days but we just don't want to hog the boards. There is so much other fabulous talent here to be heard...like that DooWop - jazz guitar player that hangs out here!

Best to you, my friend. Hoping 2014 brings you prosperity and good times.

Al and Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops