Nice job on the song... love the chord changes in it.

Now... about the issues you mentioned and some that others have pointed out.

DRUMS: the drums are fine if you can simply tame that one side stick.... it does stand out. Lower it's level or find a way to roll it's EQ off to smooth it down a bit. That side stick was really the only part of the drum kit I could hear easily on these cheap speakers.

Vocals: yeah I think there's a slight issue there. Again listening on cheap computer speakers.... the vocal has reverb. I think it's the wrong kind. Wrong room for the rest of the band. That makes her sound like she's not quite a part of the mix.

Something I often do, is to place a very light dark hall reverb and turn it up until I can hear it then back it off until It practically disappears form the track to the ear. Then I will place a similar reverb in my master bin, again very dark and low. The effect is that the singer has a touch of verb on their voice, and then it gets hit again with another light dose in the master but now, everything in the band is getting that same light master verb and there is a blending effect that happens PLUS, the singer's vox get a sight bump above that blending.... the result is a vox that sets nicely into the mix.

The vocal levels and EQ sound good. I'll listen to this on my lappy with cans in a minute....

Great song. Well written and performed. I can see a big name singing this.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.