Originally Posted By: Achordocaster
Floyd,

Another very fine job! Great production and vocals (I never get tired of hearing that girl sing). I really like the mandolin part... wouldn't mind hearing a little more of it in the last verse or chorus. grin

Good stuff!

Greg

Hey Greg, glad you like the vocal!

Janice

Originally Posted By: sixchannel
Wouldnt touch a thing - 'cept maybe replace the shot rings!! smile
I love a song that tells a good story. We've all been there I guess and Janice's voice is note perfection in getting the message over.
The harmonies are feeler gauge close and cut in and out at just the right places too.
Oven-ready production too - just needs some "Air Play".
cheers
ian

Thank you Ian, I'm happy that you thought the vocal expressed the story!

Janice

Originally Posted By: PgFantastic
Outstanding writing, Janice sang it beautifully; thanks for sharing!

I'm happy that you enjoyed it!

Janice

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Floyd and Janice...

Is this a great song or what?????? And Janice has the absolute perfect voice for it! love the lyric and the simplicity of the arrangement was a perfect fit. The b'g voices were fantastic. Was that Janice on several tracks?

What impressed us was how real and natural this sounds. It's more like she's telling a story in song rather than singing, per se. It just falls from her lips so naturally. What a great song and a wonderful voice to take it where it needs to be. Kudos to both of you...it was fantastic!

Al & Di

Thanks you two! It's always a pleasure to sing one of floyd's songs. The vocals are me and the BIABettes.

Janice

Originally Posted By: gruverider
I enjoyed the mandolin intro...

and of course Janice (and Janice) hit it out of the park

great use of BIAB, all instruments in the pocket!

a wonderful mix all around

and how did you get that guitar chord at the end?

Thank you Lawrence! And I really love your material.

Janice