Very nice playing.

I would have turned up the guitar a few db since it is a "guitar song" after all..... stand up in that spotlight. Yeah, that's my main nit on this one. The guitar was not loud enough.

A few issues here and there where the backing tracks are not totally in the groove with what you're doing on the guitar but other then that...excellent job...

Kudo's on practicing a few hours each day..... something that I need to do actually..... but finding the time.....

And learning 3 new chords this week.... very sweet. I used to have a book that sported over 5000 chords for guitar. I tried to learn new ones from that book..... it was so cool, because often there were several pages of the same chord played in dozens of different finger positions and neck positions..... wow.... but seriously, what guitarist actually NEEDS to know 24 different ways to play a Gmaj7 chord..... (don't answer that.... it's rhetorical)

Hearing this tune makes me chomp at the bit to simply play a guitar song again..... it's therapeutic. It's been a while since I played guitar just to stretch out a bit. Most of what I have been doing in recent years has been tightly controlled playing.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.