[
Originally Posted By: gibson
Janice, Bud and Tom,
Now THAT's the music I like.
Janice's voice is excellent, as usual. As I typed that she sang "set your self free-ee" YEH
First takes can be the best, with a good singer, as the vocal calisthenics are then spontaneous, as in "set yourself free"

and YEH Tom CAN rock, beautiful guitar work, beautiful. *shakes hand* The hands off fret slide at the end is a great way to end a rockin' song.

And I do wish I had a more extensive vocabulary blush to do that song justice.

EXCELLENT

Alyn

We appreciate all of that Alyn and yep, that ending was super cool. Thanks again!

Originally Posted By: JosieC
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Another knockout number. Janice's vocal delivers a fantastic blues feel, together with beautiful clean phonetics.

No need to add anything about the arrangement. It's perfect...

Been said!

Thanks Joanne!

Originally Posted By: tommyad
To all, Major fun here. What a blast to be able to work with two of the most creative and talented people I've met in a while. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments about the song. It was a privilege to be asked to work with Bud and Janice and to be able to get to know them a little better with regards to our personal lives. They both are extremely easy to work with and we managed to stay focused and on the same page throughout the process. Don't be surprised if we do another one. Thanks again to all our forum friends for checking this one out, we all three appreciate it. Tom

Thanks Tom and back to ya on all you said! It was seriously fun.

Originally Posted By: dani48
Hi, Janice & Bud & Tommy !

Little late as ususal
as I mostly spend the
weekends far away from my
computer !:)) .....
I liked your bluesy rock
really very much:))
It is easy to hear that
the feeling is right and
everyone´s having a good time,
so did I :))

Cheers
Dani

Thanks Dani and, as you mentioned, we did have a good time.