What special editor did you use?

I have only access here to the event list and the midi monitor of BiaB or RealBand. Looking closer at those data I might have a clue now of what is going on here:

While in an above post I assumed that the CC#64 business might be a blind alley, it appears definitely to play a role. I was led to thinking it doesn't play a role, because setting the above mentioned CC#64 value from 5 to 0 didn't seem to change anything. Now, that holds true for the Forte DXi only - which was the active synth when I tried this exercise. Checking on the effect of setting a CC#64 value from 5 to 0 with either Wavetable or VSC DXi does, however, create results, which one would expect -> a nice shot and otherwise nice strumming patterns throughout the style.

So, why does Forte DXi seemingly botch this strumming exercise?

Looking at the Event list, it appears that the Forte DXi holds notes despite of some CC#64 value=0, supposed to silence played notes, whenever such a CC#64 command happens to show up after some note off command was issued. Most of the time this style creates CC#64 value=0 commands shortly before a pertinent note off command. In these circumstances the notes stop sounding with the Forte, VSC and Wavetable. Sometimes such a CC#64 value=0 command is issued slightly after such note off commands. In these instances VCS and Wavetable do silence notes anyway, however Forte keeps those notes sounding, thus compromising this style.

Weird ...

Martin