You all may call me stupid too, however I use BIAB for live performance on my laptop and have been since Ver 11. Now that I have Ver 14 I believe it sounds very good as is. I do all my mixing etc, put the lyrics on screen with other performance notes, and my partner and I just go to work. I play guitar with the arrangements which adds to the "live" sound. My computer has a high quality sound card, and we use a high quality sound system. I have two external HD's that I use for backup so if my laptop would fail, I can use any backup machine. 2014 has made it so easy to enter and arrange the music. I prefer the easy simple route, and did not want to spend a lot of money and time on equipment and such and learning to use more equipment. I have had several people ask where I buy my backing tracks, and I'm happy to tell them, I make them myself. I have even had some approach me to make tracks for them to use on CD. My partner and I are both retired, and we are working 2-3 programs per week, and bookings just keep coming. I don't plan to fix something that works so well as is.