Originally Posted By: jphillips
Janice and Bud:

Wow. This is really nice. Janice's voice is great, as usual, and the use and arrangement of RTs is very good.

I enjoyed this.

John

Thanks John!

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hey Janice and Bud!

I'm so used to being the last poster in a thread that I thought I'd better jump in now, while the going's good.

Wow! "Macon Bound" is a real toe tapper.

I have to confess, I have a weakness for top quality, traditional 12-bar-blues-styled lyrics. Then, when Janice sings them, well that's the cream in the coffee.

Janice yodeling ... who'd have thought ... But then I realised if Julie Andrews can do it ("Lonely Goatherd"), then of course Janice could do it! No warning was needed at all. In my opinion, whatever Janice does is always worth listening to smile

The clarity of this production is outstanding. Each instrument is readily identified and sits perfectly in the stereo field. It was so very easy to imagine this 'group' performing on stage.

A fantastic listen!

All the best,
Noel

Thanks for all of that Noel. You're too kind! I'm really pleased that you were able to picture the "band" on stage. That's always our goal. I guess it just comes from our years of playing in bands...that's the feel we love.