Noel, thanks very much for your kindness. We all look forward to what you have to say. We actually said that we wondered what Noel will say. Now we know. Thanks again.

Greg, I thought of that line in the middle of the night and almost got up to write it down. Then I second guessed it and Bud talked me into keeping it. This songwriting thing can get a little tricky. Thanks for the compliments.

Floyd, thanks for all the nice things that you come up with to say. We hold your opinion in high regard. There are 15 tracks, the loop is the intro and outro, midi piano throughout, midi piano for little fills, 2 generations of real track piano all separate tracks faded in and out to make one instrument, organ, bass, drums, real track guitar 2 generations sliced and diced, lead guitar and 3 tracks of vocal comped to 1. All instruments were run through alloy2. The vocal is a natural and soulful setting in Nectar2. Last but not least the drums were run through alloy2. The big bottom sound was used. The toms were so hot they are dropped 3.5 db in every fill and they're still pretty loud. I also used nectar breath control on the outro vocal. I think all of us here on the forum recognize that Janice has got something very special. Something that you only run across a few times in a lifetime and I am glad that I was able to work with her on this. Thanks again. Tom