Herb, I was hoping to hear from you on this one. I am glad that we won your approval. You no doubt have excellent ears and a wealth of knowledge about recording, so we feel real good to get a thumbs up from you. As you well know all these different hats that we wear make this an ongoing learning experience. It's nice to know we are heading in a good direction. Thanks for the comments.

DA, Thanks for the mix power report. The loop was in the right key for Janice and seemed to be about the right tempo for what I had in mind, so that was just plain old blind luck. Rather be lucky than good. Thanks again.

Guenter, Thanks for your kind words. Yes Janice has got quite an instrument.

Noel, I don't even know what to say about your observations except this is the kind of thing we have come to expect from you. It is always an education in song structure when we read your comments. Although I find it all very interesting I must confess I never think too much about it. It's kind of how I feel about reading music, I know just enough not to hurt me. I do hope to continue to learn more from you. You certainly are a wealth of knowledge when analyzing a song. Thank you so much for coming back again and taking the time to comment. We all appreciate it greatly. Tom