Originally Posted By: tommyad
floyd, This is too funny on the heels of that very informative and eye opening post about Nashville. The piano works really well in this one. The chorus has a great melody. I would have liked to hear that signature lick from the beginning repeated a few times. Brent always had a signature lick in AJ's songs. I like the hand claps. Another good co-write. The most amazing thing about your consistent output is not only the high quality level, but how you manage to find the time. Good one! Tom

Tom - thanks for all of that. You're right about that signature lick, but I did this really fast and never even thought about doing that - and it would have been easy to do. Like I said, I had no intention of posting this and it was in the midst of 2 other co-writes and another of my own, so I probably did not give it the attention I should have.

Originally Posted By: Kemmrich
This really is in the "nashville wheelhouse", sound wise. Guitar parts are great and the hand claps are a nice addition. Mighty fun listen. The lyrics have the right slant on the current themes in Nashville. Quite well done.

Thanks, Kevin. Nice of you to say so. Seems like there might have to be a vote... smile

Originally Posted By: RichMac
Really enjoyed this one! A great sense of fun with a slight grittyness about it. Fabulous lyrics. Spot on vocals and production. My country music club would love this one. Cheers.

Richard - appreciate it... Hey, make a copy and take it down to the club!