Originally Posted By: RichMac
Delightful! A bit spooky and hypnotic. Nicely restrained vocal and tasteful backing. All a bit different. Very professional. Loved it. Cheers.

Rich, thanks a lot. We were looking for the exact sound you described.

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Tom, Janice & Bud ...

So, what's left to say that hasn't yet been said? Not much! So, can we simply say we agree with everything everyone else has said? Yes, it has that spaghetti western feel but I think it would work in a contemporary NA-Western production too.

Loved the originality of this and the production was terrific. That haunting flute and guitar work was special, indeed! All three of you went above and beyond. A tip of the hat and a smile from both of us!

Al & Di

Thanks you guys. I was amazed that Tom got the flute to work since it had to be pitch shifted. We appreciate it!

Originally Posted By: F.J. Richart
I love everything in this song but above all your voice. Apart from having a marvellous voice I guess you must be using a good mic and vocal processor like TC-Helicon or a Boss or ....
Will you please tell me what you are using to record your voice?
I'm really impressed.

Thanks! All I used is a 10 year old Rodes NT1 with a USB interface directly into my iMac DAW (Logic Pro X). On this song Tom put some lower end EQ boost and a small amount of compression via a Nectar Elements preset. That and variations of it are essentially all I've ever used on her vocals. Never used a pitch corrector or any of the other stuff. She always sings on key and has a natural resonance to her voice. Most of her vocals are the first and only take once we get ready to record.