Hi Ian,

The words from you and Val are very comforting, indeed. We appreciate your strong compassion and caring. Thank you so much. In fact, we will probably be moving in the near future to be close to her. her mother, Di's daughter, is, understandably, a total emotional wreck. We just feel they need us there with them. They live about 250 miles away. Here in the States, that's not that far away. And, we hope the issues you and Val are enduring come to the best possible resolve. And, we do appreciate the praters ... thank you again.

I thought the very same thing as you .. regarding the potential this has as a hymn with minor lyrical changes. we're thinking identically the same. After a while, I might look into to doing just that. I want to let this one run it's course at the various sites I've posted it. Then I'll start reworking it in that vein.

Thank you again. Best wishes and God Bless.

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops