Good job on this one. Probably my favorite of your songs so far. Your productions are different but in a really good way and you have created a unique niche for yourself. You comment that the song is a bit strange but I'm not sure what you are alluding to. Not sure if what you are calling strange is what I'm calling unique. Whichever, it works.

It all came together well as written but if I may comment on the song structure, I noticed you chose to change the structure after the first verse and chorus, You start by using V,V,C then change to V,C,V,C and outro with instruments. It works but doesn't take advantage of the build up of your chorus. You have written a very good, rousing chorus and it seems you can take advantage of the strength of the chorus by combining verses 3 and 4 into the same structure of the first half of the song and then finish the song out with a long fade of repeating choruses.

Again, good job and I enjoyed listening.

Regards,

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.