Josie!!

First of all, glad to hear that your doctor caught the skin cancer at an early stage and got it off! (It doesn't always work out that way!)

I really think you should run with the "gator bite" explanation... and I also think you should keep us posted on the responses you get. That's a classic! wink

now, to the video:
I already commented on the song when you posted it by itself ... but I like it all over again! I agree with the Karen Carpenter similarity, but you also have a very unique thing going that can't really be compared to anybody else. From a singer-song writer perspective, having a unique sound is about the ideal situation, and you have it.

But I'm dying to know how you recorded the drawing of the heart graphic! That was totally cool! Did you use screen capture software to record what you were drawing in a computer graphics program?? VERY interesting, I want all the details, but only if you don't have to kill me after I know them.

wink

The video is indeed trippy, but to my eyes, that's a highly desirable trait for a music video to have!

if actions speak louder than words, maybe I should just skip the verbal reviews and simply change my nick to "JOSIE'S FAN"