Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Lawrence,

This is brilliant.

A beautifully written song. Elegant. The production builds nicely.

I am in awe of how you weaved your vocal around Janice's. I think it works spectacularly. Very organic beginning to end. Never quite sure who has the lead and who has the harmony. And not needing to. It's alive. It's mesmerizing. It's perfect in its imperfection. Masterful.

You could not have picked a better duet partner. The different colors/textures of your voice and Janice's make this simply explode with emotion.

Brilliant.

floyd

Thank you so much floyd, I'm also in awe of where he took it. I'm happy that you felt the voices worked together. I appreciate the encouragement!

Janice

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Lawrence, what makes this so memorable is that it is so unusual. I applaud your inventive approach to redoing the vocal around the harmony part. The melody weave keeps the listener on his or her toes. The write is really solid. Two killer voices in one song. What's better than that. I understand some of the previous comments, but the loose feel and the changing melody map combine to get across the message. A unique contribution from two gifted singers and one talented songwriter. Tom

Tom, we also applaud Lawrence for stepping out of the boundaries with this one. It was fun and will be memorable for sure.

Janice

Originally Posted By: ROG
Hi Lawrence.

I'm with Floyd and Tommy all the way on this one.

Extremely inventive, both lyrically and melodically. Excellent arrangement and production, enhanced by very emotive images in the video. Certainly the best thing I've heard you do so far and one of the most original tracks on the forum. Great vocals from you both.

I think congratulations are due for this one.

ROG

Thanks ROG!! I'm excited to be a part of a production that you think so well of. Your comments are always meaningful to us.

Janice