Greg, First of all it is highly unusual that I am referred to as an inspiration. Most of my life I have been called a bad influence. So maybe I've turned a corner. Thanks for that. I appreciate it. Your ability to communicate the emotion of the song vocally makes you a force to be reckoned with in the world of the blues. Really solid write. Great chord changes! These kind of outside the box chord progressions push this into a more modern blues sound. I agree the horns and rhythm guitar don't work. I have found that one of the most difficult things in the blues is to get those backing instruments right. There's a lot to choose from and I have sometimes spent hours just trying to find the right rhythm guitar part. I have taken it to the point where it would have been easier just to play it. I have been wanting to do something with horns but like floyd said they sound very generic. I am taking a run at one that I found buried deep in the archives of BIAB that has midi horns but it is going to take mucho massaging and may not work. Congratulations on a fine song and another outstanding vocal. I'll be watching closely. Tom