My "band" is Band in a Box (BB)
Here are 12 reasons why I like BB.

(1) my band can play more than just rock, country, blues, in fact they can play "any" style available.

(2) my band is more than just guitar, bass, piano, drums, in fact they can play any instrument from Steel guitar to Trumpet to Strings.

(3) my band doesn't have to rely on 3 & 4 chord specials (like the old days), in fact they can come up with really interesting chord progressions.

(4) as band leader I don't have to have extensive music theory, in fact it's me learning from them; my band.

(5) I don't have to stick to common keys, in fact my band can play (for variety) in all keys.

(6) I've learn to appreciate other music like folk, gospel, funk, soul and yes even jazz, thanks to my band.

(7) I don't have to worry about arguments between members, my band gets along with everyone.

(8) I don't have to worry about someone not knowing their part, in fact my band expertly knows how to play their instruments.

(9) I don't have to worry about scheduling a Practice time, my band is willing to play any time of the day.

(10) I don't have to worry about creating original songs; my band can not only create new arrangements, but melodies too.

(11) I can take my band with me anywhere, whether it be a laptop, iPhone, iPad etc.

(12) a quote from an ABBA song - "thank you for the music", I applaud PG Music for Band in a Box.

Last edited by soolan; 08/05/14 09:44 AM.