Hi Herb,

Tis always with a smile on our face we read your comments and crits. Your technical knowledge of recording, mixing and mastering always leaves in awe. Should you like to, we'd be more than happy to hear anything else you think would help this.

I (Alan) have to admit my ignorance ... I'm not familiar with busses for vocal editing. Please give me a little info on that! We arrange and record in BIAB, use RT as a DAW and do a little shaping using Audacity. We keep it real simple! Heck, we're dang near 70 years old and simple is usually a good thing for us old farts!

Seriously, we're always open to new and better ideas to improve our songs. We have a lot of respect for you and would love to hear anything else you might want offer us for future recording, mixing, etc. Thanks for your input and nice words on this one! Best to ya!

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops