Originally Posted By: RichMac
Really enjoyed it all! Nice bluesy vocal but not exaggerated, the arrangement builds smoothly and the lyrics kept me guessing. Adventurous. Cheers.

We appreciate that! Delighted that you felt it flowed well.

Originally Posted By: MarioD
This is great and you all should be very proud of it!
I really like the way the song builds and of course those vocals and guitar parts were top notch!
This is a keeper!

Yeah man, Tom and Janice work together well for sure. Please it worked for you. Thanks!

------------

Noel, We deeply appreciate the time that you spent for both of your posts. I feel a sense of relief that perhaps stepping off the "song structure deep end" actually resulted in something positive. Your song examples and discussion of them are a genuine clinic in the subject and I have learned a lot from listening to them several times and putting the song in the context of your explanation. The "Mary" lyric you used was a great illustration. Thank you so much!!

Originally Posted By: ROG
Hi there Janice & Bud.

Well, it works for me.

I mean, what's not to like here? Great story, great performances from everyone, a very clever production and an excellent mix. For myself, I don't like to analyse things in too much detail, though I'm always fascinated by Noel's comments. I prefer to just listen to the flow of the track and I thought this one was great.

A brave project and a resounding success.

ROG.

ROG, that means a heckuva a lot to us and we appreciate it. From the beginning we realized that if we couldn't get the flow right the song would never work. Having you mention that the flow worked is just great! Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Skyline
A super song, top drawer performances all round and a sparkling mix. Well done to all concerned!

(An adage I have followed: "Rules are made for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools.")
wink

Thanks and the adage is priceless! Similarly I've followed "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds" It took me a LONG time to learn that.