I will respectfully disagree with you.

The forum rule says generated by so if BiaB generated a track and you played that track yourself or printed it for someone else to play then that satisfies that rule. Even if you were to modify some of the generated notes it would still satisfy that rule. Many times that is what I do. Sometimes I will cop a few measures of a BiaB generated melody and use it as a basis for a song.

BiaB can be used in many ways and not just for cutting and pasting RTs. Thus in your interpretation of the forum rules then I would not be able to post here. Virtually all of my songs start in BiaB but none of them are finished in either BiaB or RB. The only time I try to use RB is to help someone out.

If 20/20 were to interview Dr. Gannon I would hope that he would show all aspects of what BiaB can do by showcasing many of the fine songs that are posted here. Show the MIDI side as well as the RD and RT side in all the genres of music that BiaB can produce. However to demonstrate all of that the show would have to be a few hours long.

Peace

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware