Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
1) great production!

2) good use of visuals, and interesting that you were able to find enough similar artwork to build a theme with it

3) I REALLY liked the point-counterpoints of view... two minds seeing the same situation quite differently

4) Listening through your songs I am impressed by your use of chords... all very interesting progressions , developed and resolved naturally. None of your chord progressions sound contrived, yet they avoid clichés (not an easy mark to hit song after song)

5) As Charlie observed, some of the terminology you used to develop the male's point of view did not resonate with me. I could tell you were carefully choosing your words to communicate a specific observation... but it must be a point of view or way of thinking that never crossed my mind.

regarding ALL of your songs: you are clearly a gifted song writer! Every song is crystal clear and sonically interesting... you can definitely sing and craft clever lyrics... your use of instrumentation is also interesting and well-done... you know how to add hooks and use them to provide a signature feel to the song

all in all, I am very impressed!

Exactly. But stated more eloquently by Pat than I was able to.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.