Listening again in more detail.

I agree 100% with Greg above. The lead vox needs tuning and so do the BGV's. While we're talking about tuning. The guitar is every so slightly off in the solo.... very slight. It sounds like one or two strings needed to be tuned. When I record I tune electronically before and during my sessions. A string can slip slightly with a bend and that can affect the tuning higher on the neck. I have also been known to run my pitch correction on instruments too when the take was good but something was a slight bit off.

Bring the guitar fills up several db's and the guitar itself could probably stand a few db bump overall.

I'm not a fan of the horns. They sound too synthy. My recommendation would be to replace them. Either use much better samples of horns or use a totally different instrument. Piano would sound good in there with the instrumentation you already have in this mix. B3 Hammond organ would also work well in this song. Both of which are available in Real Band.

Just my further thoughts on the song..... and yeah, I really like the tone of the guitar you are getting...clean but not too bright. I assume it's that blonde tele in your avatar pic?

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.