Hey there, I really like this song. And hello Herb Hartley, the guy who turned me on to BIAB!! smile Thanks to you Herb!

Pretty amazing tool set for laying down basic beds. I am finding it extremely useful as well to use real acoustics, and other live mic'ed guitars (using Real Band for the complete audio package which makes it a no brainer), or import sounds from other sample libraries. I totally freaked when I found that BIAB midi is compatible with the Garritan libraries for Finale as a VST plug-in. No Way! I said! Way!!! they answered. It opens up ENDLESS possibilities. For example, you can write and score your own drums in midi, run them in BIAB, with real tracks on different tracks we well, and then open up the drum kit in Garritan, tweak to your heart's content, or touch up with Ozone. Or, do the reverse: import a midi drum file you wrote yourself into a BIAB template, choose a real drum and BIAB real drums will say "Got it. Let me take it from here." It plays the drums you wrote with their kit. I don't think everyone knows that but it is an awesome feature. There is no a style restriction. There are so many ways to make your own styles and add in real audio that there really is no limit on the sound you can get of these tools.

Anyway, great song guys and a great mix.

David Snyder
www.reverbnation.com/davidpsnyder