Hi Joe. Welcome to the forum. Nice song and performance. Thanks for sharing. As others have said, this is a well written and arranged song. What actually impressed me the most were your vocals. After viewing The Cumberland on YouTube, I took the opportunity to enjoy some of your other posts with Acoustic Smoke. Impressive. Your vocals and performance are stellar on every video and I encourage the other forum members take time to listen to this song and some of your other posts on YouTube.

Your videos are very tastefully done in a professional appearance and the audio and video mix is really nice.

I got all the way back to your first post where you describe your composer studio and vision for your YouTube channel. It was also on that first post that you credit Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy for you vocal acumen. BiaB helps me with my musical limitations but is little help in masking my vocal talent mediocrity. I've checked out his website and product and will review some more of his Vocal Academy YouTube posts. But, I was wondering how substantially do you think his course helped your vocal progress from your proficiency before taking his course to your opinion to the quality of your vocals after you finished?

Regards,

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.