Charlie I so appreciate your encouragement and comments. Bearing in mind, I was a professional singer before I began using Tamplin, He did great things for me. His classes are stage one, two and three. One for beginners, two is intermediate and three is masters full pro. Three is difficult stuff no question. When I purchase his course online I quickly found I was right at the top of his intermediate class. I could do his Master's class as well, but it wasn't easy. His classes are based in an operatic style designed to give your voice flexibility, range and control. Tone and color you have to get elsewhere, or as I did just develop on your own.

Tamplin will easily teach you the basics from body control to range and he does it with a pretty easy to follow format. Any professional singer must be able to do three things: One, there can be absolutely no discernible gap between your chest and head voice. Tamplin is very good and working this. Two, you must have a minimum of a three to four octave range with equal power tone and control at every point in every octave. Tamplin does wonders for this. Three, your vocal pitch control and the speed at which you can change pitches must be nearly absolute. Again, Tamplin totally hits it.

With the main Course comes a vocal workout for each gender and for each stage of the course. This workout is a Godsend for me. Both video and audio versions are included. I put it on my phone and warm up with it every time I go into the studio or on stage. That alone has proven priceless. Even as a pro I never warmed up very well because I confess I really didn't know how, I had been classically trained as a singer but it was so very long ago and I had stopped singing for two decades. If you do as he suggests and simply do the vocal warmup every day, you will move from stage one, to stage two, to stage three very rapidly. In the end, with his course it's really no more complex than just doing those warm ups every day like learning any instrument. They are simple, to the point and effective. One aside, he has kept the 80's metal rocker hair. He tosses it like a woman every few minuets on the videos . . . . drives me nuts, oh well, artists.