Truth is, I think you have enough to get started if you get the Coyote forte synth. And here is why I say that. Bluegrass is a pretty straight forward style and the midi styles work very well for the genre. Seems that your problem is more dealing with the sounds. Once yuo learn how to set up the sounds in the synth to play the parts you want you will be well on your way. Then (and then will come) when you are a little more knowledgeable about the program you will be able to pick and choose the additional items that would improve the sound of what you're working on. Or you could do what I and several others here have done and just buy everything PG has to offer and not use a 10th of it. But hey, we can say we got it!

Good luck and stick with it. the program will do what you want if you take the time to learn it and use what comes with it.

Dell 610 dual Monitor, win 7-10, Sonar Plat, ProTools 10 & 11, Reaper 4, BIAB/real Band 2022, Easy Drummer, Superior Drummer, Kontact Essentials, Personnel Orchestra, Korg Legacy Analog & Digital