Originally Posted By: dcuny
Originally Posted By: Icelander
So to me the solution is voice of the former with the instrument mix of the latter and we have a winner smile

I may very well go that route, thanks!

Quote:
Oh, and since this is the first of your songs I come across while seeing many of your forum posts on others, I have to admit - I did not expect that voice to come out of that face! laugh

Out of curiosity, what voice did you expect to come out? wink

I can (and probably should) sing much lower than that. As you could probably tell, that wasn't the most comfortable range for me. I'd initially sung the track an octave lower, but that wasn't really working. So up an octave it went, and thank goodness for pitch correction...

I enjoyed this first time around and came back today for another listen and to take time to listen to the demo, which I skipped first time around. Saw these comments and suggestions.

I really enjoy the song. Good instrument choices for the music and I like your vocals at this upper range. After listening to the demo and seeing the comparison comments, I suggest experiment with doubling your vocals with the demo, giving your vocal the greater presence. My imagination think it would be a good blend.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.