Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Inventive, interesting, different and fun.
I don't have a detailed analysis of why
but this one just grabbed me and stuck.

There's a ton of things to like here
and it's all been mentioned above so
just big kudos to you.

"No color in my rainbows, just the darkest hues"

Yeah man.

J&B

J&B ...

What more could we ask for in a review? One of the premier standards we use when evaluating a song is "Did it quickly vanish from memory or did it stay with us for hours, maybe days?" Regardless of technical expertise, performance, mixing/mastering etc, if it sticks with us for a while we generally thin it's a good song. I try not to over-analyze those that stick with me as they might be technically lacking and I'll pick up bad ideas fro mixing, etc. Sometime I just enjoy a song and accept it at face value.

The vocal was questionable in my mind as it was recorded in the middle of the night in a small apartment complex I was visiting at the time (Yep, took my BIAB HD with me since I was would be there for a few weeks!) I sung it barely above a whisper as neighbors had complained about the music in the middle of the night a couple of days prior. I had considered redoing the vocal but folks seem to like it as is, so maybe not!

We are delighted this one kinda falls that way on your ears. we truly appreciate your kind words. Thanks again. Wishing both of you the very best ...

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops