If you have one of the newer versions of BiaB transferring tracks to Sonar X3 is very simple.

In BiaB click on the DAW Plugin Icon then look at the options as you can transfer MIDI as either MIDI tracks or audio tracks. Click on DAW Plugin again. I then make the BiaB program window smaller so it shows only the top part of the BiaB screen.

Open Sonar, note that BiaB will stay in the foreground so you cane see both programs. Also note it doesn't matter in what order you open the programs and that this works best if BiaB uses WDM/MME audio drivers and Sonar uses ASIO drivers.

If every track is MIDI in BiaB click on the master icon and drop and drag it into an open track in Sonar. All of your BiaB MIDI tracks will are now copied into Sonar as separate MIDI tracks.

If the BiaB tracks are a combination of MIDI and RTs then each BiaB track must be drop and dragged individually into Sonar.

Close BiaB and you should be all set.

Good luck

PS - I have to run now but if you need more help and/or pictures I will be back this afternoon.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware