Hey... cool sound. I like the fat tone on the guitar.

What drums are you using? They don't quite sound like BB/RB to me. Reason being, the snare is pretty loud compared to the rest of the kit. PG drums tend to be more balanced.

Edit: you mentioned that this was the song you lost the SGU file on due to a HD crash. I pointed out that I keep backup copies off the computer.... but.... I never sweat it if I end up losing a file. I have head some occasions where a backup from a CD was corrupted or in other ways, non-readable. Just start again from square one..... rebuilding a song in BB might take 30 minutes, perhaps an hour if I take my time.

NO biggie.... it doesn't take long with BB to rework the song again from scratch. AND.... what I have found out is that as time passes, and my skills improve, the second version is generally better than the first one anyway. I apply the same logic to my guitar solos in my music. I never layer or record multiple copies of guitar solo's. I always DELETE the existing one and go for broke from scratch every single time. My reasoning again is that if I played it before, I can play it again, but better the next time. And this practice has NEVER failed to yield a better solo. I stop once I am satisfied that I have an interesting part recorded.

Last edited by Guitarhacker; 10/15/14 05:27 AM.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.