Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
I hope y'all are getting these masterpieces nailed down legally so somebody else doesn't get rich over them!

Every time I'm ready to post something, everybody raises the bar so high I can't even SEE it from here, let alone reach it or surpass it!! And of all the people who are raising the bar... all I can say is that Tommy and the Merritts must have sore arms! Either that or they have a bar-hoist. Yeh, that must be it. Normal arms could never raise the bar that high...

What a surprise to both see the song here again and to hear from you Pat. Bud and I always enjoy your comments and have missed them for a while. You are way too kind but we all appreciate it so much.

Janice

Originally Posted By: jgottlied
I don't know what I could add that hasn't been said already, but here I am, typing anyway. This song was just that good. I would put this recording against 90% of the stuff out on the airwaves right now. It is rare to find good music and rarer still to find great music. I would say this is on the verge of greatness at a minimum. Very well written and recorded, and the song really says something meaningful in a very articulate way. I couldn't find one word, phrase, or instrument that didn't belong and have purpose in the song. Excellent!!

Wow, that is very, very nice of you. Bud and I both agree that Tom did wonderful work with this song. Thank you so much.

Janice