Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi janice & Bud ...

Bud, can't believe you were ready to throw this one away! Good for Janice, Floyd & Tom for convincing you otherwise. This is a great listen!

Janice's voice is sweeter and sweeter with every Blues-oriented song you guys do. I've said it before but will be redundant and say it again ... Janice reminds me of Susan Tedeschi in some ways. But we'd rather listen to Janice and you guys ... your music is more heartfelt and compelling.

That banjo really set this one off. Great write, production and arrangement. Top shelf all the way! Holy smokes, this is terrific!

Best to you ...

Alan & Di

Dang guys, that is mighty nice and genuinely appreciated. Y'all's support on this blues journey is never forgotten. Thank you.

J&B

Originally Posted By: R & AM
Hi J. B. and Floyd,

We had to listen to the musical arrangement a couple of times.
At first glance we thought one or more instruments weren't quite in sync, but listening back a few times, that wasn't the case.
May have had something to do with the mashing up the rt's?
Janice's vocals are top notch as always and Floyd did an extremely good job with the backing vocals.

Regards,
Rob and Anne-Marie

Thanks and yep they did blend well for sure. I think that if you listen to the bodhran, the Celtic guitar and the Bouzouki RTs you will hear the tension you mentioned. I don't think the mandolin or banjo are the reason. Also the bodhran has a syncopated feel to it even when soloed. We always appreciate y'all's observations.