I listened to Ella, Frank and Dean and frankly (no pun intended) all three are different but also super. When I listened to your version I thought, "this is something that George Benson would do", and you did it damn well! I love your guitar work!

I do understand your frustration with teaching. Sometimes I wonder why I keep teaching guitar, bass, and music theory to some students who couldn't care less. But you always get the one gem who makes it all worth while IMHO. Fortunately for me teaching, along with playing gigs, was a side job.

You can have all the theory in the world but if you don't play from the heart it just don't matter! I tell my students learn theory, practice scales, modes, etc, but do not get hung up on them. Play what you feel then use those techniques to learn what you played. Also use them to expand your horizons.

I could care less what theory anyone who posts a song here has. If it's a good song it's a good song regardless of ones technical knowledge.

I post to have others can evaluate my simple little tunes. Sometimes I get really good suggestions on how to improve them and I really appreciate that. Sometimes they are ok as is.

Anyway I really liked your version!

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware