ROG, thanks for the kind words-more than I deserve I'm sure. Means a lot coming from you since your productions are always excellent. Not sure if I commented on the last one (meant to). It was very 50's influenced. Some said BBs, but I thought it was kind of Frankie Valley meets somebody. BG vocals were great and the whole tune was a treat!! Anyway, thanks again for listening and commenting.

Herb, thanks for the nice comments. I love what you're doing lately-really diverse and uniformly excellent! Always appreciate your thoughtful feedback. Your comments on one of my songs (Take me down) remain the greatest compliment I've ever received. Thanks much.

Josie, always love hearing from you (feedback and new songs). You're really doing a lot of cool things. Checked out a bit on your website of songs on Itunes? Curious how hard it is to get any sales without serious promotion. Whether or not that's working yet, you're doing great stuff in a lot of different genres. And, I appreciate your encouragement of my efforts. Means a lot to me!

Take care all. Greg