Thanks guys. I was just wondering if the HQ sounds were anything super special.I bought the omniynth sounds so I could have a complete(32 bit)GM set.I like them a lot better than Coyote. I usually tweak BIAB songs to my liking , then dump the midi files into sonar X3, where I start with the TTS (Cakewalk/Roland) and refine from there adding guitars, sometimes replacing the drums or bass, changing instruments ,adding vocals etc. I too have Kontakt and Reaktor and all that , as well as Dimension Pro , Rapture , Zeta +2 more sounds than I can shake a stick at. My question is, based on the given that I have Sampletank and Omnisynth2 library, and I have to go load the DXi version of Sampletank in order to access the HQ sounds (at least that's what the error message told me)is it worth the hassle, or are the Omnisynth sounds pretty darn close already?
I just don't want to download and authorize a second version of Sampletank(Dxi) just to find out there is little to no difference in the sounds.