Hey!

The three of you, along with BIAB, sound super! Man, I can relate to the lyric. I'm close to 70 years old and growing old is not a graceful process! I figured out why I always have blisters on my fingers ... I thought it was from practicing guitar 2 or 3 hours a day, almost every day. Nope ...it's from having turned so danged many calender pages!

The soul in Janice's voice is perfectly matched with Tom's excellent guitar work. And Bud's lyric tells the tale!

Super job! i didn't listen to a lot of rock back in the 60's, 70's, & 80's, so I (Alan) can't comment too much on the groups that have been mentioned. Heck, I was playing lead guitar in a Country band 25 nights a month! It took all I had to keep up with that!

But, this is cool, regardless of who it might sound like. To me it sounded like a J&B hit featuring Tom Adams. That works for me any day of the week!

Best to you. All three of yas did down-right superb work!

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops