Originally Posted By: floyd jane
J&B&T...

Stellar. Pro sound from every direction.

It sounds like Janice sat in as guest vocalist with The Grateful Dead.
Right down to that guitar guy... nice!

And... kudos for getting "sycophants" into a lyric! smile

floyd

Thanks floyd, kind of you, and yep Janice is a big time Garcia fan!

Yeah, I'd been waiting years to get that word in a line......

J&B

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hey!

The three of you, along with BIAB, sound super! Man, I can relate to the lyric. I'm close to 70 years old and growing old is not a graceful process! I figured out why I always have blisters on my fingers ... I thought it was from practicing guitar 2 or 3 hours a day, almost every day. Nope ...it's from having turned so danged many calender pages!

The soul in Janice's voice is perfectly matched with Tom's excellent guitar work. And Bud's lyric tells the tale!

Super job! i didn't listen to a lot of rock back in the 60's, 70's, & 80's, so I (Alan) can't comment too much on the groups that have been mentioned. Heck, I was playing lead guitar in a Country band 25 nights a month! It took all I had to keep up with that!

But, this is cool, regardless of who it might sound like. To me it sounded like a J&B hit featuring Tom Adams. That works for me any day of the week!

Best to you. All three of yas did down-right superb work!

Alan & Di

Thanks y'all. Yep, father time will take us all down but there certainly characters who don't deserve a long run!

Thanks again and I'm with you on pushing 70 -- it's no cake walk!

Originally Posted By: tommyad
I want to check in here and thank all the listeners who commented on the guitar work. I viewed this as an alternative country roots rock sound and envisioned it being played in a club in Austin. There is something just a little off on the intro guitar lead, but we decided it added to the not-so-perfect vibe we were looking for. Thanks to Bud and Janice for letting me become a part of this one. Tom

Thanks Tom, w/o that guitar this project would never have come together. We do appreciate it.

J&B