Originally Posted By: 90 dB
Very nice. Great playing as well Pat ( I want details - guitar/amp/amp modeler, etc.).

Thanks for asking Bob! The ACTUAL guitar was a GODIN LGXT Midi guitar... but it was played through the ROLAND GR-55 , which offers MIDI patches (for the cello) and it also has tons of classic guitars and amps modeled... for this song I used the model of a generic electric guitar with lipstick-style pickup...played through a model of a deluxe crunch tube amp. Gain on the amp was set at about 36% , and two soft pads were added to the patch to get the sustain. I also added reverb from a STRYMON BIG SKY reverb pedal to extend the sustain.

Quote:
Kudos to Charlie too.

I'll vote for that!

Quote:
This sheds a new light on the forum's restriction on posting covers. Just cover each other. grin

I like that idea, actually! Floyd just did a cover of Joanne's song, Josie did a cover of Charlie's... there are lots of other songs on the user showcase that are interesting enough to survive a remix by somebody else on the forum

Last edited by Pat Marr; 11/30/14 11:49 AM. Reason: had wroing info on amp & guitar models