Originally Posted By: JPeden73
I agree with Charlie. The performances really stand out on this one. I especially liked the pedal steel throughout. Very nicely done.

-Jeff

Thanks Jeff!

Janice

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
!

man! You two have MAGIC when you tackle a project together! This song makes 100% successful songs in a row!! I bet when y'all look in the mirror your teeth sparkle and everything! And WHATCHEWTALKINBOUT??? Pedal Steel too?? DAYum!! If this was American Idol, you'd be winning in multiple categories at the same time!

And Janice.. do you drink something special to make your voice so smooth?? If so, guard the ingredients with your life!

as always, call me...
"totally blown away"

Aw Pat, you are so sweet to say that. The ingredients are the support of Bud and people on this forum in making me feel good about my transition from just singing bluegrass. Thanks again!

Janice

Originally Posted By: gibson
Tom and Janice,
I can see the Patsy Cline vibe....beautiful.
That Janice certainly has a STUNNING voice.

That pedal steel was really nice, you made that instrument talk and cry and it compliments Janice SO well.
Maybe you could try to process it as a vocal, with a "smile curve" on the parametric eq.

Together you make music, in the true sense of the word music.

Alyn

I can't describe how much a comment like this means to Janice. You would have to see her face when I read it to her!

Bud