I purchased BIAB upgrade 2014 last year. I have been using BIAB since it was on floppy disks and I have upgraded every year or every couple of years since then.
I have decided I will never purchase another upgrade of BIAB until it is 64 bit. This should have been done a long time ago. When I saw the 64 Bit VST bridge thing in BIAB 2015. I said to myself, enough is enough. BIAB is not an inexpensive piece of software it should have been 64 bit a long time ago.
I know, some of you are going to defend pgmusic and say you really don't need it. But you're wrong. Especially in light of the VST 64 bit bridge software. More of the program could run in memory ect... 64 bit cpu's have been out for over a decade. I think it's time to make the switch to 64 bit pgmusic.
mj

[Edited]
I want to be clear about something. I think BIAB is a wonderful program. At this point (2014 Version) BIAB does all I need it to do. It is great software, and I am glad I own it. I use it almost everyday.
The point of my post is that, I am very satisfied with BIAB as a product and the only thing that would tempt me to update is a 64 bit version of the program.

I remember back in the day when I could upgrade BIAB for $39.95 (or something like that?) and there was no copy protection key stuff. With that business model I put no expectations on pgmusic. But today, things have changed. With the higher prices of the software and all the copy protection stuff I guess I have raised my expectations a bit.

Last edited by MJames; 12/09/14 09:02 AM. Reason: Added Comments