Fred, Bob, Ade, Herb, Alyn, Guenter Pat, Floyd, Dani, Scott, and Greg. So very nice for you all to stop by, have a listen and take time to comment. Much appreciated.

Addendum to Alyn and Guenter about the cold. No better time to sing a sniffle song than when you have the sniffles. The cute part of the story is my wife, a Nurse Practitioner, heard me singing, came in and shut me down. I was going to punch in a few changes but......

Pat - I'll hold you to the 'attaboy' for my Starbucks when we have that BIAB Festival in Winston-Salem. I'll get my wife to spot me $10 to be sure I can cover my part.
I'm also going to get off on a rabbit trail with you one day about your dog training analogy. < big grin >

Floyd - I'm particularly glad you enjoyed this one. First, the opening line was grabbed from right here on the forum from a Tommy Adams title of co-write with Janice and Bud " A Way To Say Goodbye". That phrase inspired the whole song.

Second, regarding the arrangement, it was followed like a recipe from an email from you to me on another song you helped me on and I am currently re-building. All is done on that song except adding the lyrics back into it. This song and that song share the same style and instruments so the recipe of bringing in the instruments and panning worked equally as well for this song. I sincerely appreciate your advice and willingness to share it. You deserve all the credit for the mix.

Dani, fortunately for me, I'm not sad. Sad songs to seem to have always been my forte. Glad I can write that way and even more glad I don't have to actually live it to be able to write it.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.