Originally Posted By: tommyad
Charlie, nice write. I thought I recognized that line. Glad I could be of some help. You are getting really good at editing that steel. Even though you had a cold you sang this really well and your heartfelt delivery shines through. I like the chord changes. Well Done. Tom

Pedal steel is my favorite instrument. I was really into the PSG work of Poco and Pure Prairie League, especially the playoff's between lead guitar and steel of the early PPL albums.

You are right there among them in my book, with guitar or steel. I think you craft top notch songs and productions and paired with the talents of Janice and Bud, put out better productions of relevant music equal to anything, anyone is doing on radio.

I appreciate you allowing me to take advantage of some of your writing skills. Look closer and you'll see a few more familiar phrases in this song that were taken from some of your great song titles -- 'hold you tonight' is one and You don't want to talk about comes from "I don't want to talk about it".

Charlie

Last edited by c_fogle; 12/10/14 06:11 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.