To all

Last year I posted a song Hey you and at the end of the original post described a funny incident
Quote:
We took breaks and often stories were told as we sat around and one day one of my cats strolled in and went to sleep on the cushion in the Steve's open kick drum. I noticed and didn't think of telling him as we listened to the story.He had a chain linked double bass drum pedal and to emphasise a point his feet went berserk with a bass drum roll. Cartoons ARE true 'cos the skeleton of the cat left the room first followed seconds later by the skin, swerving and jinking the legs, guitars, beers and leads like a professional. laugh! HAHAHAHA the cat has never fully recovered and never goes in that room to this day! It didn't come back in the house for weeks and is now a total neurotic wreck. Poor lickle pussy but HAHAHAHAHAHA

That was Skit!! A sad loss 'specially as I saw her fit but hey what a great memory of her grin

Noel.Thanks for commenting

Pat: your posts are so illuminating, everyone is worth a couple of reads!!

CharlieThanks for the quote cool laugh

Rob and Anne Marie Thanks for the comments. Tell Rob I shall look for the font and send him a link!

Bob (rsdean)Thanks for commenting

floydThanks, as I have said before praise from you is praise indeed

ROG Thanks, I vaguely remember Jonathon Richman and shall google him later.

Bob (90db) Your old friend is a lucky man. And I now know someone who knows an ostrich farmer!!

Mario Thanks for commenting. MIDI is often slated but it is a wonderful "language"

FredM I am getting a complex about my voice LOL grin Thanks for listening.

Alyn