Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Originally Posted By: rsdean
Tom / Charlie,

Very clever - loved it. Tom, the vocal and guitar solo are really outstanding on this...

Bob

my thoughts exactly!
I really like the idea of constructing lyrics from multiple other sources. I could easily imagine doing it based on Beatles songs, because there would be so much to choose from... but to pull it off with one man's forum songs over the course of one year.. that's downright masterful!

As always Tommy.. you wear many hats well, playing multiple instruments, singing, mixing etc.. you got the whole deal. If you were a set of encyclopedias, you wouldn't be missing any of the volumes.

Pat, I agree that Charlie did a great job on this. I don't recall ever being compared to a set of encyclopedias before, so thanks - I think. I guess that dates us a bit. Funny how these things that we always took for granted are disappearing. Merry Christmas friend. Tom

Originally Posted By: FredM
Tom / Charlie,
A powerfull song, straightforward it hit me in my headphones! I love it.
Original idea to build the lyrics this way.

Grtz to you both

Fred

Fred, Thanks for listening and commenting. We both appreciate it. Tom
Originally Posted By: Scottt709
Awesome tune. Very neat how it was composed. As always everything so very well done...[/quo

[quote=Scottt709]Awesome tune. Very neat how it was composed. As always everything so very well done...

Scott, thanks much! Tom