Guenter,

I'm late to the party because for some reason I've been having trouble getting SoundCloud to play. If it continues, I may have to stop commenting on any songs that are posted to Sound Cloud... (I mention that in advance so people don't think I'm ignoring their songs on purpose.. but there is a very high likelihood that I'm just going to boycott SC)

I thought the two versions sounded quite different even though only the voice changed! Regarding the synth voices, both are interesting. The new one reminds me of the way a human voice sounds with the Cher effect applied. Avanna is a more sophisticated application of technology that more closely resembles a human voice... but you could probably get a song with Lollie on pop radio without having anyone realize its not a person singing thru vocal processing.

Once again, I am impressed by your innovative thinking and your ability to take completely new ideas and make them work very well the first time you use them in a project! I look forward to heard what you come up with in 2015!