Dude, you just did it again. I have never seen anything like this on this forum. I quoted exactly what you said yet you just now completely ignored it. What do you think these words mean?

Quote:
nobody has violated the forum rules by either POSTING links to sites that infringe copyright or requesting same.

Are you saying this wasn't you, you didn't write this, it was Casper the ghost or I just made it up or what?

And you're saying it's perfectly OK to blatantly post what is clearly against the forum rules as long as nobody in authority says anything about it? That's a great way to live your life in a civilized society. Just do anything you want and as long as the cops never catch you it's just fine. Great. Lovely way to live.

There's never enough time for cops or in this case forum admins to follow every single post on this large forum. Especially during the holidays. That's why they post the rules and we all agree to follow them using the honor system.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.