Originally Posted By: boehm
Hi Janice, Bud and Tommy,

what witty lyrics. Great vocals and lead.
Your collaboration is a trademark.
Side effect: Great listening.
Happy New Your to the three of you.

Guenter

Thank you Guenter. Glad you liked it and thanks for mentioning the collaboration!

J&B

Originally Posted By: BruceI
Wow! Clever lyrics, sexy vocal, tasty guitar work, and a really nice arrangement and mix. The recording quality on the vocal is tremendous - so present, but still sitting well in the mix. I like it a lot!

Thanks,
Bruce

Thanks Bruce. Tom and floyd have provided me great counsel in mixing vocals. I'm starting to get a little confident with Janice's voice.

Bud

Originally Posted By: FredM
Originally Posted By: BruceI
Wow! Clever lyrics, sexy vocal, tasty guitar work, and a really nice arrangement and mix. The recording quality on the vocal is tremendous - so present, but still sitting well in the mix. I like it a lot!

Thanks,
Bruce

Indeed the vocal is so close i'd think you were standing next to me. All very well played composed and mastered.
Loved Tom's guitar play,

Greetings
Fred

Thanks Fred! Glad you like the vocal mix and Tom's guitar -- it all seemed to worked out well.

Bud

Originally Posted By: ROG
Hi there Janice, Bud & Tom.

Hey, what's not to like here? A super smooth blues with clever lyrics, excellent choice of RTs and some really nice relaxed guitar work.

And then, of course, there's Janice. What can I say that I haven't said before? Janice, when you sing like that you send shivers down my back. Wonderful.

Great track, team.

ROG.

ROG, that is extremely nice of you to say that! We all very much appreciate your comments and your posts.

J&B