Josie...... kinda glad I finally dropped in on this.

Nice country twanger.... There's a lot to like about this song. I could hear someone like Carleen Carter, or Miranda Lambert singing this..... It's a fun song.

I really liked the production chops you used..... backing out to just drums in a few places. When the guitar brought it back in with a short lick.... that guitar needed a clockwise twist of the volume knob right there...since it was almost lost in the background.

Way to go and looking to hear more stuff like that from you. The song, I think, may have been one of your best so far.

I've never been an Elvis fan but curiosity got the better of me on this and I'm glad I dropped in for a listen..... I played in a band once upon a time where the singer was an Elvis imitator. So much so that he used the EP mannerisms in his "normal" daily life. Sad thing was that this guy really could have made a ton of money in music doing the Elvis shows because he was actually pretty good at it..... but he never wanted to spend the time to get the music right..... "Just give me a "G" chord boys...." I didn't stay in that band very long....

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.